+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




Heh, there was no holiday for me today, nosiree... i was working today, 12-6 (holiday hours), but it ended up being almost quarter to 7 before i finally left... stupid closing...
Then I came home, and made dinner while I talked to Katie on the phone... It was really nice talking to her, and just cracking silly jokes. It felt different talking to her today... I don't really know it was... it was like... we really remembered what we were going to say, unlike what usually happens. :p did you feel it too?

But yeah, my parents came into work today to visit me, which was a nice surprise. It was nice to see them... and I'm glad they're back... despite the blaring chinese tv, and the nagging, I think it is nice to have at least somebody at home... Oh man, apparently my parents were like totally ripped apart at the Canadian customs.... the officers went through like EACH piece of their luggage, and was hounding them about everything, and cross examined my parents separately, about all their possessions... even the 25 year old watch my mom had...

I'm getting really beat up at work though... not literally, but I think this job is definitely taking a toll on me... my feet are constantly achy, and my arms are feeling really weird... my left hand is funny when i squeeze with it, and my right arm feels really strained. Ever since my co-worker Katrina told me about how she has to wear a wrist brace now when she's off work... carpal tunnel syndrome... o_O eep... that would not be cool at all... I will see what happens...


yeah, I have found a new template for my blog... I'm really psyched to finally put it into action sometime... I just need an evening to just figure it out. it'll be really neat... *excited* I'm sick of this silly blocky blue thing that isn't even lined up... booo hiss!
I'll give you guys a hint, to let your imaginations go wild..... etch-a-sketch!!! ooooooohhh!!!


| feeling: tired |
| listening: the familiar drone of chinese news |
Today's Fotolog: seven

______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com