+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




Hey peeps,
It's been a busy last few days... because I'm EMPLOYED!!! woohoo!! heh heh...
yeah, I'm now working at Booster Juice, a fruit and smoothie bar, and I had my second day of work today, and it was pretty good. I got much more comfortable with working the till... :) but still some practice needed. :) Everyone there is pretty friendly, and really easy-going, and enjoyable to be with. :) And in my humble opinion, I enjoy giving people healthy food, rather than having them pay to be unhealthy... you know what I mean? Sure it's all pretty much food service, but even the intent of the work seems different, and that alone seems to make things much better, I think. Also, we're encouraged to be friendly, and talk to the customers and get to know them and stuff, and especially with the regulars, I will get to know them quite well... But yeah, I dunno what else to say... Ooh... all this juice is making my digestive system go really funny... It's really bizarre... My body is madly to establish equilibrium with all the new nutrients going into my body... Because a sanctioned perk of my job is 1 free smoothie, but I think that when you make a smoothie, typically, there will be extra smoothie, such that when you pour it out, there will be leftovers, because otherwise you can't close the lid... So yeah... we can't let that go to waste... *slurpslurpslurp*
So yeah, most of the day, I actually get kind of full from all the smoothies that I come by.
Anyways, gotta work tommorow, so I've got to start getting better sleeping habits...
starting... now.
goodnight.

| feeling: slightly worn out |
| listening: the hum of the fridge |
Today's Fotolog: Cookies. Yay!

______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com