+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




I just came back from an interview at booster juice. I can't decide if I have a good chance or not... I was really happy to hear that the owner steve that interviewed me said that everyone there was really environmentally aware. And just in terms of the smoothies that they make there and stuff, it's all very healthy, and I think I would be a happy camper working there, no question.

I asked him how my interview went, and he said i did pretty good, and that he liked my style, and it seemed like he enjoyed talking with me, and he asked me about what I thought about the waste management in this community, and I think I gave a decent answer, mostly addressing styrofoam and what not. I kinda fumbled on the first question about why I want to work there, but I feel like I picked up the slack afterwards. And I was able to learn more about the company, and his franchise, and I dunno, I've read that it's always good to try to connect with people, and let them do some talking as well, instead of just answering questions, because really, I think people innately enjoy sharing with others, whether it be for selfish reasons, or not. But tonight, or tommorow. we shall find out!! ahhhhhh!!!
Now i'm all anxious and stuff... I think that would be a really cool place to work, I think. Although it is a franchise/chain store or whatever, it's in the business of making people happy, and healthy, as opposed to solely sucking them for money. They are also trying to help do things in the community, which I thought was awesome. I don't think I would want to work for somewhere where they didn't care about the community around where they lived.
So yeah, wish me luck!

| feeling: anticipatory |
| listening: the fan blowing back and forth |
Today's Fotolog: Flowers, , from Mikaela's backyard.

______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com