+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




Digging Away
After writing my last post, and feeling generally craptastic, I looked up a page on symptoms of depression... and i think that it was only then that it really hit home, and I realized that I had been most likely depressed the last week or so. It just seems like things have been seeming insurmountable, due to circumstances beyond my control (homework in the way of job hunting, where the lack of success there was dragging me down, and both of these "apparently in the way of any guilt-free socialization on my part. So yeah, that's why I've sorta been withdrawn the past little while, secluding myself to my computer, and playing really silly and repetitive games that I deemed "addictive", somehow) Okay, I'll stop rehashing my last post... But I think recognition of this fact is key. I really realized two nights ago, and once I had handed in my assignment, I was able to really concentrate on becoming well again. Today I ran around job hunting again, and although it's seriously getting really tedious, I feel like I might have a few good leads from today. But we'll see. I should be hearing from people from the next few days to early next week or so. So yeah. I've been digging myself out of this rut, and it's a good thing, fo shizzle.

And it's strange how many people I've been seeing recently... like people from high school seem to be popping up left and right... It's kind of weird, but I suppose not entirely unexpected, especially if I'm running basically all over the North Shore dropping off resumes. I saw Kerry Coombes, a very bubbly girl from high school at the Cactus club, where I applied for a job... and I think that if I had applied in April, I just might've gotten the job. The head chef seemed really nice, I would have enjoyed working for him. And then while in the cove with Mikaela for lunch, which was really nice. Sitting on the grass, catching up with each other over miso soup and chicken teriyaki was good for me, I think. When we walked by the new restaurant at the end of Gallant Avenue, I saw Ginny, who Mikaela had a falling out with... It was just weird to see how much people have changed since we graduated high school. They used to be almost inseperable, and I dunno, it was just odd hearing Mikaela say "It's just not worth it", when I suggested that she go and say hi. It's probably true, but I just think it's funny how people are like that.

p.s. Alright, my livejournal has been feeling sorely neglected, so I think I'm gonna start just crossposting again... Copy and paste, tut-tut!

| feeling: allergic and positive |
| listening: Daft Punk vs. Jamiroquai - I need your Love (Q Mix) |



______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com