+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




running on empty... or not?

I've been pretty frantic since 11:15, when I woke up, 15 minutes late for work... my 3rd day... THIRD!! gah..... so eventually I got to work at 11:30, but it seemed like all was fine and dandy...
I'm still getting the hang of stuff there. I still tend to get kind of flustered when there's a giant line up, or people ask me things that I can't really figure out on the register... but really, I just need to chill out, and relax, and it will all work out... It's all about the practice.
Then I got off at 5, and booked it to Save on and bought some stuff for the potluck.
Spinach Dip? Check
Apple Crisp? Check
Nachos and Salsa? Check
Beer? Check
Strawberries? Check

So yeah, I actually ended up making it back home in time for everything... Most people didn't show up until almost 7, except sunjin who attempted to be late, at 6:30... Cuz it was supposed to start at 6-6:30... But it all worked out fabulous. There was good company, mirth, and merriment. No board games, but lots of talking, lots of eating.. Good times... :) It was smaller than expected, but a good crowd, for sure.
So thanks everyone for coming. :D And thanks, Mark and Jackie for helping me clean up. :)
There will be pictures soon. Keep your eyes peeled. But I've been pretty frantic... not active, but occupied since 11am until... now.

Ack... need... shower... and.... bed.....

| feeling: pooped |
| listening: tick tock of the clock. (dammit, I need music) |
Today's Fotolog: Sunset Silhouette


______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com