+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




"I am the rhinestone on a jumpsuit of justice"

I just came across the famous entrance lines of Darkwing duck. They're just awesome!
Here's some of my favourites...

  • I am the smoke that smokes smoked oysters
  • I am the slug that slimes your beggonias
  • I am the widget missing from the easy to assemble swingset
  • I am the fingernail that scraps the chalkboard of your soul
  • I am the ingrown toenail on the foot of crime
  • I am the pebble in the shoe of ignominy

Teehee...
Like I said last post, I'm showing a duck this saturday.. Je suis tres excited! I went with Jenn on a little adventure to Value Village today courtesy of my Roomie's car that she lets me drive around. And we got our "sidequack" costumes... At one point, we had debated using spandex, but upon re-evaluation, decided against it, thankfully... and now, our costume is complete! we've got purple bandanas (a la Donatello from TMNT), a purple t-shirt, black pants, a purple water gun, a black cape, and a funny hat (mine has a zebra stripe edge)... It shall be ridiculous and zany...
Then next door, in the pizza time, they were also selling "vietnamese subs" on the side. the most bizarre conglomeration of east meets west... Bread, egg and pork butter (some randomsketchy concotion I think they made up), 3 kinds of ham, shredded carrots, and parsley. Very strange, very strange... but for 2 bucks a pop, I guess you can't complain.

Now I'm at home now, having just started my work at 1am, and am now stopping for a short break.. This history paper be stressin me out... I just can't conceive of writing such a paper, after 4 years of using a purely scientific style, where you cite hard facts, and back them up with your own interpretations. Now, I'm allowed to refer to facts that are common knowledge without citations, but any kind of interpretation, I need to make sure I cite properly... This role reversal is just messin with my mind...
But not much else to say... just busybusybusy. I can see the finish line to the semester approaching quickly... and as I'm getting nearer and nearer to it, I'm realizing how I haven't been looking up, and enjoying my last taste of university for as least the next little while. And yet, I can't afford to slow down to smell the roses. Assignments are piling up, job applications are not far behind either. And all I really want to do is just sit, breathe and be merry. Ahh.. c'est la vie.

| feeling: kinda wistful |
| listening: the roar of the heater |
Today's Fotolog: Posing with my dumplings

______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com