+ guestmap +

~ Tales of a vagrant ant ~

Follow the journey of a vagrant ant through the story of his life.

Current Desktop


Read the Archives


Links Shmlinks

Friends
- Bionic Chicken -
- Daenerys -
- Wackiejackie -
- Shmemily -
- A big kaffufle -
- Chibi Kero -

Frequented
- In passing -
- Chalk heart -
- Davezilla -
- Memepool -

Other
- Weather -
- School-
- Free Will Astrology -
- Astro.com -
- Google News -
- CBC News -

I believe
- Sierra Club -
- My Enviro Sci Website -
- Project Skyfish -




Photorama!

I've recently joined up with trekearth.com and photo.net, both very nifty sites, where you can look at other people's photos, critique them, upload your own and get them critiqued... You can check out my growing portfolio at the links above, if interested. But damn, getting a review was like the most exciting thing ever!! I guess it's just always fascinating to get feedback on shots I take, especically when it's not necessarily positive, but constructive. I can see myself really getting into this online photography community more...

| feeling: Excited |
| listening: fan blowing |
Today's Photo: Goldenrod , Killarney Park, Willows

______________________


                  This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com